Valentine’s Day is a time to show love and affection to those closest to us. It’s also a great opportunity to feel good about ourselves and take care of our appearance. If you’re looking for a way to pamper yourself this Valentine’s Day, consider one of the many cosmetic treatments available at Elect Dermatology.
Here are a few popular cosmetic treatments that you can consider for Valentine’s Day:
- Neuromodulators (like Jeuveau and Botox): These are popular non-surgical options that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a refreshed and youthful appearance. Neuromodulators relax the muscles that cause wrinkles and can get rid of a face’s “angry look”. These are 15% off for the entire remainder of the month
- Fillers: Fillers are injectable implants which can add volume and contour to the face. You can enhance your lips, increase the prominence of a cheekbone, and soften the frown lines that develop with aging.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a great way to restore the beauty of your legs by getting rid of unsightly spider veins. By injecting a small amount of medication directly into the unwanted leg blood vessels, you can attain a vastly improved more youthful look to your legs.
- Microneedling with radiofrequency: This is a cutting-edge skin rejuvenation treatment that combines two highly effective technologies for revitalizing the skin. The radiofrequency energy helps to tighten and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it looking smoother, firmer, and more youthful. Microneedling can also be performed with platelet rich plasma (PRP). By using your own body’s growth factors, you can stimulate collagen and thicken your dermis for a younger glowing look.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are a type of exfoliation that use a chemical solution to remove the top layer of skin. They can help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, and acne scars.
- Laser vessel ablation: Laser blood vessel ablation is a popular cosmetic treatment that can help you get rid of unwanted facial blood vessels (often called telangiectasias). It works by using laser energy to instantly eliminate the unwanted vessels and the patients get immediate results.
These are just a few of the many cosmetic treatments available. If you’re not sure which treatment is right for you, consult with one of our board certified M.D. physician dermatologist to determine the best option for your needs.